english.gif deutsch.gif magyar.gif
 
 
 
Accessibility
Registry to our news
tuv_profi_cert.jpg
GSI.jpg
 
History
szervezetifelépítés.jpg
Short history of the company:
1968 Mr. Sebestyén Heincz – the father of the present managing director – established the company.
1989 Mr. Viktor Heincz took over the management of the company. Five employees worked for the enterprise that time.
1993 The company was re-established as Metall-Techno Ltd.
Besides domestic market, production for the German market was initiated as well.
1994 The company moved into a new building. Traditional cutting were supplemented by CNC metalwork, and modern metalworking activity.
1999 The area of the plant extended to 1200 square metres in which forty employees were employed.
2005 Labour is performed by 80 employees on an area of 2000 square metres including the new office and social block. Seven production technologist engineers work on the field of production planning and processing. Two mechanical engineers manage our production department with the help of a CNC programming production technologist. Production is performed by 40 skilled workers on cutting and 3 qualified welders (CO, AWI). Quality is controlled by 5 quality inspectors, for which metering devices of high accuracy are available. Electronic data processing possibilities: reception and processing of AutoCAD and DXF files. The manufactured components are delivered with our own lorry pool all over Hungary.
 
Website operates on WEB-SET system. Created by BIT-Hungary Ltd.